Download the software following:
1. Go to: https://cloud.pix4d.com/download/.
2. Under the section Pix4Dmapper click Download.
Once the software has been downloaded, install it using the following steps:
1. Double click the downloaded file. The Pix4Dmapper Setup wizard starts.
2. (optional): If the Open file – Security Warning pop-up appears, click Run.
3. In the Pix4Dmapper Setup pop-up, in the Welcome to the Pix4Dmapper Setup Wizard screen, click Next >.
4. (optional) Click Browse… to change the destination path for the installation and click Next >.
5. Click Install.
6. (optional) In the software information window: “Do you want to allow the following program to install software on this computer?“, Click Yes.
7. Click Finish.
8. A shortcut is created on your desktop and the software opens automatically once the installation is completed.
9. The first time the software opens, the Pix4Ddesktop Login window appears:
(If a proxy server is used to connect to internet, click Proxy… and follow these instructions: How to set up the Proxy Server Configuration)
10. Type the Email and Password of the account and click Login.
11. Read the End-User License Agreement, select “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” and click Next.
- Request Pix4Dmapper Pro now (Free Trial) to activate a 15-day trial.
- Use Pix4Ddiscovery, to activate the limited version. For more information: Pix4Ddiscovery / Discovery mode.
13. Click OK.
Pix4D Desktop is now ready for processing!